- 100MHz, two-channel analog oscilloscope for electronics applications such as product design, assembly lines, repair and servicing, and electrical engineering education
- Vertical sensitivity to 1mV per division for capturing low-level signals
- ALT triggering function allows simultaneous signal viewing of both channels
- Hold-off function stabilizes complex signals for display
- 6" CRT display with an internal 8 x 10 division grid for viewing waveforms
The B&K Precision 2190B is a 100 MHz, two-channel analog oscilloscope with ALT triggering, hold-off function, delayed sweep, and TV synchronization capability with high- and low-frequency rejection for electronics applications such as product design, assembly lines, repair and servicing, and electrical engineering education, among others. This oscilloscope has a vertical sensitivity to 5mV per division for the full bandwidth and to 1mV per division when the gain control is engaged for capturing low-level signals. An ALT triggering function displays the signal from both channels simultaneously and a hold-off function stabilizes complex signals. The TV synchronization circuit allows triggering of TV-V and TV-H signals and serves as a high- and low-frequency rejection circuit that removes interference from a signal to prevent false triggering. Sweep can be delayed to display a waveform and zoom-in simultaneously, and speed can be magnified by 10 to increase the number of sweeps shown on the display.
Additional specifications include a rise time of 3.5ns and various triggering features. The oscilloscope has a variable-illumination 6" CRT (cathode ray tube) display with an internal 8 x 10 division grid (each division is 1cm) for viewing waveforms. This analog oscilloscope is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) certified.
|Display||6" CRT, 8 x 10 division grid|
|Power||100/120/220/240 V AC +/-10%, 50/60Hz, approximately 55W|
|Weight||8.5kg / 18.7lb.|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||324 x 398 x 132mm / 12.76 x 15.68 x 5.2 inches|
H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the hori
Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 533 x 442 x 272 MM
Product Weight: 0.2 LB