- 32 measurement ranges including Temperature, Frequency and Capacitance measurements
- Large 3-1/2 digit, 2000 count, 1.4" backlit display
- DATA Hold function, Auto-power off, and CAT III 600V safety rating
- Rubberized over-molded housing provides impact and drop resistance in a sleek ergonomic design
- Includes test leads, alligator clips, Type K temperature probe, and 9V battery
The Triplett 9007-A is a 3-1/2-digit (2000 count) manual ranging high performance digital multimeter with a large backlit LCD display and Data Hold Function. It measures AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC Current, Resistance, Temperature, Frequency, Capacitance, Continuity, and Diode Test. The rubberized over-molded housing provides impact and drop resistance in a sleek ergonomic design, and the user-friendly Auto Power Off feature helps maximizes battery life. CAT III 600V safety rating provides superior resistance to damage from transient over voltages in any demanding industrial settings. Complete with test leads, alligator clips, Type K temperature probe, and 9V battery. Founded in 1904, U.S.-based Triplett Test Equipment continues to be on the leading edge of specialized testers. Whether supplying vital test equipment to the U.S. Signal Corps during WWII, or providing the railroad industry with essential testers to ensure the safety of their crews and the public, Triplett prides itself on developing innovative, reliable, and durable test equipment that also won't break the bank. Triplett's catalog contains a wide array of test equipment parts and accessories such as multimeters, voltmeters, cable testers, security cameras and security camera accessories, wire cable mapping kits, video monitors, and other specialty testers. They serve industries such as HVAC, security, electronics and electrical, telecom, and more.
Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 284 x 178 x 81 MM
Product Weight: 0.45 LB