- Bandwidth: 200 MHz. 2 channels. Real-time sample rate: 2 GSa/s. Memory depth: 14 Mpts.
- Innovative UltraVision technology. Vertical sensitivity: 500 µV/div - 10 V/div.8-inch color LCD.
- Waveform acquisition rate up to 50,000 wfms/s. Math functions: Add, Subtract, Multiply, FFT.
- Standard interface: USB host & device, LAN,AUX.Recommended calibration interval period is 1year.
- Real-time waveform recording, waveform playback, and waveform analysis. Compact design
RIGOL DS2202A digital oscilloscope is ideal for production tests, field service, research, design and all other applications involving analog/digital circuit tests and troubleshooting, as well as education and training.
RIGOL DS2202A digital oscilloscope (1 pc.)
Passive probes (2 pcs.)
Power cable (1 pc.)
USB data cable (1 pc.)
Quick guide (1 pc.)
CD (Software and User's guide) (1 pc.)
Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 419 x 254 x 178 MM
Product Weight: 1 LB