- Measures six basic parameters: inductance L, capacitance C, resistance R, impedance |Z|, dissipation factor D and quality factor Q
- Test Frequencies: 100Hz, 120Hz, 1KHz, Test Parameters: L/Q, C/D, R/Q, Z/Q
- Includes meter, 4 terminal Kelvin test clip leads, DC power adapter, 9v battery, and user manual
- Handheld with low power consumption - 5 digits display - features a convenient collapsible stand
- Weighs about 14 ounces and measures 3.9" x 8" x 1.8"
1. Test Parameter: L-Q, C-D, R-Q and Z-Q.
2. Correction: OPEN - multi-frequency correction of open circuit; SHORT - multi-frequency correction of short circuit.
3. Display mode: Direct -- direct measurement value; △ -- absolute deviation; △% -- percent deviation
4. Range Hold: When measuring a large number of components with the same nominal value, this function can effectively improve the measuring rate.
5. Comparator Function: Built-in 4 Bins comparator: NG, P1, P2, and P3.
6: Equivalent Circuit Mode: Both parallel and series equivalent circuit modes can be obtained.
7. Data Hold: This function can be used to freeze the current display value.
8. Alarm Mode: NG, P1, P2, P3 and OFF modes can be selected.
Test Parameters: L/Q, C/D, R/Q, Z/Q. Power Supply: 9V battery or 12V adapter.