- Handy device for inspecting and repairing logic circuits
- By injecting a signal directly to the circuit, you can avoid removing the ICs or other circuit components
- Operates by producing a transient current for a short period of time and will not harm components
- Signal frequency can be set to 5Hz or 400Hz
- SOLDERING REQUIRED - ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
Build your own logic pulser with this soldering practice kit. Includes a step-by-step illustrated assembly manual. SOLDERING AND ASSEMBLY REQUIRED. Soldering iron and solder are not included. The Elenco Model LP-425 Logic Pulser is a very handy device for inspecting and repairing logic circuits. By injecting a signal directly to the circuit, you can avoid removing the ICs or other circuit components. The Logic Pulser will thus help you to troubleshoot wiring errors and malfunctioning components. The Logic Pulser operates by producing a large transient current for a short period of time. This will not harm the components under test since the average current is very small. The injected voltage is produced by the transient current flowing through the inherent resistance of the circuit. The LP-425 Logic Pulser produces a 10 microsecond pulse at 100mA load. The signal frequency can be set to .5Hz or 400Hz by the pulse repetition rate switch on the front of the Logic Pulser. This feature makes the Logic Pulser a very effective tool. The Logic Pulser also has a square wave output terminal (SQ). When the pulse repetition rate switch is set to 400Hz, the signal on the square wave terminal is a square wave. When the switch is set to .5Hz, the signal on the terminal is a pulse, high for 90% of the time and ground for the remaining 10%. The sync input terminal (SYNC) Logic Pulser can be used to produce an externally synchronized signal at the output.
Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 279 x x 127
Product Weight: 2.5 LB