- Current limited short-circuit proof power supplies
- Up to 24 14-pin DIP capacity
- Includes three QT-59S Quick Test socket strips; four QT-59B Quick Test bus strips; one QT-47B Quick Test bus strip
- Combines utility of a ProtoBoard with highly capable regulated DC power supplies
- 5 VDC, 1 Amp supply; separate +12/-12 VDC power supplies, each capable of 250mA
The PB-204 is a durable powered breadboard capable of being used to design a multitude of analog, digital, logic and microcomputer circuits. The PB-204's on-board power supply eliminates the need for an external supply, adding more versatility to circuit design and experiments, as well as saving valuable bench space by eliminating the need for an external prototyping power supply. Due to its ample sized breadboarding area, the PB-204 is ideally suited for virtually any type of breadboarding circuitry, from TTL, CMOS and ECL, to op-amps, audio, comparators, video amps, micro-processor components, phase locks and more. 24 IC capacity, 450 terminals. 2250 tie points, 4 binding posts. Aluminum Back plate. Measures 9-51/64" length by 6-19/32" width by 3-19/64" height.
Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 376 x 4.8 x 160 inches
Product Weight: 0.3 LB