- Easy-to-use single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 210 degree Tilt, 360 Turn & 360 Rotation
- Fine/coarse adjusting knob controls jaw pressure for delicate work
- Grooved jaws are excellent for holding small objects and are made of reinforced thermal composite plastic
- Continuous heat tolerance to 350 F (177 C), intermittent heat up to 450 F (204 C)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
PanaVise is a major manufacture of Vises and Work Holding Tools. PanaVise's Tilt, Turn & Rotate technology has been applied to the product line, allowing for maximum efficiency and many different uses! All PanaVise Products are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty! Introducing the Panavise 203 PV JR. VISE HEAD with 5/8-Inch SHAFT FOR 300 SERIES BASES, our most popular Vise Head for arts and crafts, model making, electronics and other small projects! We've adapted a PV Jr. Head to fit all 300 series Bases. Now you can add all the popular features of a PV.Jr. to a larger 300 series Base. Features fine and coarse adjusting knob controls jaw pressure. Jaws feature horizontal grooves perfect for holding small tubes, rods, or small circuit boards firmly in place and are made of reinforced thermal composite plastic, continuous heat tolerance to 350 F (177 C), intermittent heat up to 450 F (204 C). Neoprene Jaw Pads (Panavise 204) are available for holding delicate items. Jaws are 2" (50.8mm) tall, 1" (25.4mm) wide and open to 2.875" (73mm). Height: 3.75" (95.2mm), Weight: 0.4 lbs. (0.2kg) Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.4 x 9.4 x 2.2 inches
Product Weight: 1 LB