- Rivet construction with precision machined joint interlock assures smooth, positive joint action, no chance of slipping position or coming apart under load
- Self-locking jaw opening adjustment
- Alloy steel construction with induction-hardened teeth for maximum durability
- Long handles provide additional leverage
- Secure grip from the single-dip handles that easily wipe clean
- Black oxide finish to prevent corrosion
- Six different jaw positions for flexibility and comfort
The Crescent Tongue and Groove Pliers are versatile utility pliers, ideal for objects of all shapes and sizes. They are forged from alloy steel and precision machined for long life and durability. The unique tooth design allows for better grip and increases torque transfer with less effort.