- Cuts straight and slight curves with yellow handles for quick identification
- Precision cast molybdenum blades with conk ground edges and serrations for cutting low carbon, cold rolled 18 gauge steel
- Blade serrations spread cutting force across jaws improving cut quality and tool life
- Superior Design prevents tears at end of cuts by controlling blade bypass and minimizes folding and burrs
- Ergonomic, single handed latch operation for left or right handed use
Crescent Wises has taken the aviation snip to the next level with the advanced metal Master aviation snips. The precision cast molybdenum blades have conk ground Serrations which allow for more uniform Serrations that provide a cleaner cut every time. They feature extended pivot bolt life due to the superior free float design. The spring action design allows for fast, effortless feed. The all new latch design provides ergonomic single handed operation for left or right handed users. New extended non slip handle grips give users better control while cutting. The new generation of Crescent Wises metal Master will cut over 8 miles of steel and feature up to 10 times longer cut life than traditional aviation snips. They are available in left/straight cut, Right/straight cut, and straight cut.