- A fast, efficient method to solder and desolder surface mount devices - this standalone model plugs into your wall outlet
- 50 Watts, 120VAC UL input
- May be used with chip caps, chip resistors, SOT, flat pack IC's, SOIC, DIP
- High insulation ceramic elements for rapid heat-up and recovery
- Includes a combination stand and brass shavings sponge
50 Watt SMD EZ Tweezer with ceramic heating element. This is a standalone model that plugs into your wall outlet. Pre-loaded standard tweezer tips included. A fast, efficient method to solder and desolder surface mount devices. It is suitable for use in both professional and hobby applications. One advantage of this soldering tool is that you can heat up both sides/pads of a surface mount device simultaneously, reducing time required to solder or desolder a part. Includes a combination stand and brass shavings sponge.