- Versatile temperature adjustable soldering station — suitable for a wide range of soldering tasks including general purpose, board level assembly and repair. ESD safe.
- Electronically controlled temperature with LED display
- Tip temperature can be changed from 320 degrees F to 900 degrees F
- Long-life ceramic element for rapid heating - temperature sensor located near tip allows rapid response
- Includes detachable soldering iron (24V AC; 48W) and base with built-in stand and sponge holder
The ZD-929C electronic temperature control soldering station has been developed to meet the present and future needs of the electronics industry. It incorporates a sophisticated electronic circuit which enables the user to change the tip temperature from 320°F(160°C) to 900°C(480°C) without the need to change the tip or heating element. The element is maintained within ±10°F of its present temperature. This is made possible by a unique temperature sensor that is located near the tip, resulting in rapid response and little temperature variation. The tip of the unit is isolated from the AC line by a transformer. Low voltage (24 volts) is utilized to power the heating element — completely electronic switching protects voltage and current sensitive components against transient spikes sometimes caused by other units utilizing mechanical switching circuits. This unit incorporates a linear LED array readout which accurately indicated the temperature of the tip.
Spare 1mm conical tips can be purchased by searching for the following part number: 0606791116
Spare 2mm chisel tips can be purchased by searching for the following part number: 0606791146
A spare/replacement soldering iron can be purchased by searching for the following part number: 060588201B