- Dual alligator spring clamps on adjustable arms securely hold work pieces, PCBs, hobby models, and other projects steady in place
- Equipped with a 2x magnifying glass on an adjustable arm for precision work without eyestrain
- Heavy duty cast iron base keeps unit upright and provides stability and keeps objects secure while working
- Magnifier and clamps are mounted on adjustable ball joints to position and view work at any angle
- Frees hands for safe soldering, gluing, positioning, fastening, and assembly
This useful tabletop tool offers a third hand and magnifier to assist you with soldering, gluing, painting, and repairing. Great for holding PC boards, it features a heavy duty cast iron base and two alligator clamps that hold light objects steady. It's adjustable ball joints can be positioned to hold your project at any angle. It is equipped with a 2X strength, 2½
" diameter magnifying glass to reduce eyestrain for precision work.