- Useful aid for soldering work or model makers
- Features adjustable crocodile holding clamps, magnifier, LED lighting, and a removable soldering iron holder
- Magnifier is 3.3" in diameter and features 2X magnification
- Two bright LED lights under the magnifier, with a switch to turn them on and off
- Weighted cast-iron base provides stability and has a 2" x 2" opening for storing screws, components, or other small pieces
Ideal for soldering work or model makers, this useful aid holds your PCBs, hobby models, and other projects in the exact position that you need. Features two strong alligator clips with adjustable angle and height. This project holder is complete with an acrylic magnifier on an adjustable ball joint — perfect for getting a closer look at small solder points or reading the tiny print on ICs. The lens is 3.3 inches in diameter and has 2x magnification. It is equipped with two bright LED lights under the magnifier, with a switch to turn them on and off. It has a removable soldering iron holder that can be rotated and locked in place. The weighted cast-iron base provides stability and has a 2" x 2" opening for storing screws, components, or other small pieces.
Overall Dimensions: 5" × 8.5" × 7.5"
Dimensions of base: 2.8" × 3.3"
NOTE: The LED lights require 3 AAA batteries. Batteries are not included.