- Measures inside, outside, depth, and step from from .001" to 12" or .01mm to 304mm — convert instantly between Inches and Metric using the "mm/inch" button
- Features a large LCD display, easy to take readings. Caliper comes with storage case and battery.
- Hardened stainless steel scale, precision ground jaws, and depth-measurement probe
- Built-in thumbwheel for precise adjustments, and locking screw to secure the jaws in place. Adjustable zero point.
- Ideal for industrial work, hobby work, jewelry, crafting, etc.
- NOTE: There may be visible black powder on the caliper - do not remove this as it is graphite lubricant that allows the caliper jaws to slide smoothly. DO NOT USE LIQUID LUBRICANT ON THE CALIPER as noted in the user manual (liquid prevents the sensor caliper from reading correctly).
This 0-12 inch / 0-30 centimeter electronic caliper measures outside, inside, depth, and step. It features a stainless steel shaft and jaws with a large digital LCD display that measures in .0005-Inch/0.01mm increments. Measures both Metric millimeters or Imperial Inches — convert instantly using the "mm/inch" button. There is also a Zero button for adjusting the zero point. The fine adjustment roller allows precise measurements to be taken quickly and easily. There is a locking screw on top of the caliper. This can be used to loosen and tighten the jaws and can lock the jaw in place. The caliper turns on automatically when the thumb roller is operated, or you can manually turn on and off with the On/Off button. Comes with a plastic storage case, battery, and instruction manual.
Measuring Range: 0-12in. / 0-304mm
Resolution: 0.0005in. / 0.01mm
Accuracy: ±0.001in. / 0.02mm (Measurements < 100mm)
Accuracy: ±0.001in. / 0.03mm (Measurements > 100mm)
Repeatability: 0.0005in. / 0.01mm
Max measuring speed: 60in. per second / 1.5m per second
Measuring System: Linear Capacitive
Power: One 1.5V Button Cell Battery, Type LR44