- 2 Pack
- Each solderless breadboard features 830 tie points total: 630 tie-point IC-circuit area plus two 100 tie-point distribution strips providing 4 power rails.
- White ABS plastic body with black printed legend. Color legend on distribution strips.
- Contacts are Phosphor Bronze with Plated Nickel Finish, rated for 50,000 insertions. Rated at 36 Volts, 2 Amps.
- Insertion Wire Size is 21 to 26 AWG, 0.016 to 0.028 inches diameter (0.4 to 0.7mm diameter)
- Size: 6.5 x 2.2 x 0.3in (165.1 x 54.6 x 8.5mm). Peelable adhesive tape backing provided for attaching to a surface. Metal back plates provided.
The 03MB830 is a solderless (plug-in) breadboard with 830 connection tie-points (i.e. 830 wire insertion holes). It has 4 power rails. Solderless breadboards are great for building and testing new circuits because parts can be easily inserted and removed. They are completely re-usable. The 03MB830 has a 630 tie-point IC-circuit area plus four 50 tie-point power rails. The housing is made of white ABS plastic, with a printed legend giving numbers and letters for columns and rows. The internal contacts are phosphor bronze with a plated nickel finish. A peelable adhesive tape backing is provided for attaching it to a surface and optional metal back plates are provided. Lead-Free and RoHS Compliant. Finished projects can be moved to our 0302PB10 solderable PC breadboard to make them permanent.