- Learn by Doing - Build a regulated variable power supply
- Detailed easy to understand instructions
- Complete this kit and you will have a handy portable variable output power supply
- Add this kit to your STEM curriculum or work bench
- Made in the United States
Assembly of this XP-15 Regulated Variable Power Supply Kit will prove to be an exciting project and give much satisfaction and personal achievement. If you have experience in soldering and wiring technique, you should have no problem following the detailed instructions that are provided and successfully assembling of this kit. The Variable Voltage Power Supply Kit is a handy portable power supply with a variable output voltage of up to 15VDC. Specifications: Input voltage - 120VAC, Output voltage - 1.25 - 15VDC, Output Current - 0.5A @ 8V, 0.3A @ 12V, 0.2A @ 15V, Short Protected IC Thermo, Mounted in a rugged Bakelite case.Made in the United States.
Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 246 x x 64
Product Weight: 0.02 LB