- Designed for high accuracy results; Microprocessor-controlled to reduce false readings
- Fully automatic - no adjustments necessary
- 120/220 VAC transmitter (250 VAC max)
- Simple to use with audible and visual indication
- Does not require a battery and is powered by the outlet, the main unit is powered by a 9-volt battery (not included) for long life and reliability
The Triplett Breaker Sniff-It (9650) is a microprocessor-based circuit breaker locator designed for high accuracy results. This simple to use product comes with a remote and main unit that work together to help locate breaker locations with visual and audible indication. Fully automatic with no adjustment necessary. The Breaker Sniff-it remote does not require a battery and is powered by the outlet, the main unit is powered by a 9-volt battery (not included) for long life and reliability. Founded in 1904, U.S.-based Triplett Test Equipment continues to be on the leading edge of specialized testers. Whether supplying vital test equipment to the U.S. Signal Corps during WWII, or providing the railroad industry with essential testers to ensure the safety of their crews and the public, Triplett prides itself on developing innovative, reliable, and durable test equipment that also won't break the bank. Triplett's catalog contains a wide array of test equipment parts and accessories such as multimeters, voltmeters, cable testers, security cameras and security camera accessories, wire cable mapping kits, video monitors, and other specialty testers. They serve industries such as HVAC, security, electronics and electrical, telecom, and more.
Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 269 x x 28 inches
Product Weight: 0.39875 LB