- Student grade distillation set provides students with hands-on experience distilling liquids
- Borosilicate glass for clarity, strength, and heat- and chemical-resistance
- Cast iron base with support rod and adjustable clamp are durable and can be adjusted for precision tuning
- Tripod with wire gauze supports boiling flask
- Set includes Liebig condenser, Kjeldahl bulb, boiling flask, Erlenmeyer flask, cast iron base with support rod and clamp, and tripod with wire gauze
The American Educational 7-400-2 distilling apparatus set provides students with hands-on experience distilling liquids. The glassware is composed of borosilicate glass that has a low coefficient of thermal expansion and is resistant to thermal stress. The cast iron base has a support rod with an adjustable clamp. The tripod has a wire gauze insert to support the boiling flask. The set includes a 300mm Liebig condenser, 50mm diameter Kjeldahl bulb, 500mL boiling flask, 500mL Erlenmeyer flask, cast iron base with support rod and clamp, and a tripod with wire gauze. The set includes instructions and student discussions.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
American Educational Products manufactures learning materials in math, science, and reading/language arts for students in pre-kindergarten through grade 12. The company, founded in 1986, is headquartered in Fort Collins, CO.
What's in the Box?
- Liebig condenser, 300mm
- Kjeldahl bulb, 50mm diameter
- Boiling flask, 500mL
- Erlenmeyer flask, 500mL
- Cast iron base with support rod and clamp
- Tripod with wire gauze
Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 617 x 173 x 216 MM
Product Weight: 1 LB