- Introduce engineering to young children with basic building projects
- Experiment with simple machines like levers, forces, and pulleys
- Conduct engineering projects on land, in the air, and in the water
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions so children can easily follow along
- New Edition to an original best selling series
602086 Features: -Welcomes young children to the field of engineering with 25 experiments and building projects in five sections.-Children will learn apply their scientific and technical knowledge to design machines and devices.-Start by learning some engineering basics with experiments on levers, forces, and pulleys.-Build simple devices using these basic components.-48-page guidebook.-Engineering teaches engineering fundamentals with step-by-step, hands-on experiments and building projects.-Ages 5 and up. Assembly Instructions: -Assembly required. Dimensions: -Guide book dimensions: 5.5'' W x 8.25'' D.
Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 368 x x 79
Product Weight: 1 LB