- Flint glass petri dish bottom for culturing cells and other scientific applications
- 98mm outside diameter, 90mm inside diameter, and 18mm high
- Clear for viewing contents
- Flint glass for unheated use
The American Educational Flint Glass Culture Petri Dish is a 98mm outside diameter (OD), 90mm inside diameter (ID), 18mm high petri dish bottom for culturing cells and other scientific applications, and is clear for viewing contents. Flint glass may contain an occasional small bubble or surface blemish and is for unheated use. Petri dishes are commonly used in laboratories and other scientific applications.
American Educational Products manufactures learning materials in math, science, and reading/language arts for students in pre-kindergarten through grade 12. The company, founded in 1986, is headquartered in Fort Collins, CO.
What's in the Box?
- (5) American Educational Flint Glass Culture Petri Dishes, 98mm OD
Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 170 x x 163
Product Weight: 1 LB