- Wheatstone bridge experimental set for study of electricity and electrical circuits
- Nickel-plated metal strip and light hardwood meter stick, with metal binding post for measuring electrical resistance
- 6-volt battery, galvanometer, 0-999 ohm resistance box, connector cords, six mounted resistors, and contact key for demonstration purposes
- Mounted on stained hardwood base for display
- Instructions for operation
The American Educational 7-2305-1 Wheatstone bridge experimental set is used for study of electricity and electrical circuits, and has a nickel-plated metal strip and light hardwood meter stick, with a metal binding post, for measuring electrical resistance. The set includes a 6-volt battery, galvanometer, 0-999 ohm resistance box, connector cords, six mounted resistors, and contact key for demonstration purposes. The 7-2305-1 is mounted on a stained hardwood base for display, and has instructions for operation. The base measures 43.0 x 4.0 x 4.0 inches (L x W x H). (L is length, the horizontal distance from left to right; W is width, the horizontal distance from front to back; H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point.)
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
American Educational Products, LLC, manufactures and supplies classroom materials and teaching tools for science and math education, as well as early childhood and active play products. The company, founded in 1986, is based in Fort Collins, CO.
What’s in the Box?
- Baseboard with meter stick and metal strip
- 6-volt battery
- 0-999 ohm resistance box
- Connector cords
- (6) mounted resistors
- Contact key
Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 1270 x 38 x 152 MM
Product Weight: 1 LB