- Ntep ec type and oiml approved
- Powered by the built-in rechargeable battery or included ac adapter, for increased mobility
- Three-point shock protect feature helps prevent overload damage to internal components
- Balances stack efficiently and safely to save space
- Usb and outdoor conditions-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
Highland approved portable precision balances are packed with features and meet Class II requirements for use in retail applications. Readings are provided in carats, grams, or kilograms. The highland includes RS-232 and USB interfaces, rechargeable battery and AC operation, capacity tracker, adjustable feet and level, lockdown capability and more. The highland's innovative design features a removable draft shield to minimize the effects of drafts. Shock protect helps prevent overloads to maintain smooth, uncompromised performance. With built-in applications for parts counting, percentage weighing and totalization/accumulation, the ntep-approved highland is an outstanding value for legal-for-trade applications.
Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 381 x 127 x 152 MM
Product Weight: 1 LB