The DT-2269 is a microprocessor circuit design, high accuracy, digital readout STROBOSCOPE. Adjusting the "Flash Rate" by push button keyboard, unique design in the world, easy operating & with intelligent function. That is ideal for inspecting and measuring the speed of moving gears, fans, centrifuges, pumps, motors and other equipment used in general industrial maintenance, production, quality control, laboratories and as well as for schools and colleges for demonstrating strobe action.
* Push keyboard setting.
* External trigger input.
* RS232 computer interface output.
* Flash rate:
5 to 10,500 RPM/FPM.
0.083 to 175 Hz
* Display 14 mm LED, 6 digits.
* High resolution.
* Main function : Fine adjust, Coarse adjust, Multiply by 2, Divide by 2, Fast finder, Memory recall.
* Memorize 10 sets of measuring data.
* Crystal time base and microprocessor circuit, not necessary take any calibration procedures.