- Fiskars® Pro IsoCore® 2.5 lb. Maul transfers 2X less shock and vibration than wood-handled mauls, reducing punishment on your body
- Optimized blade geometry is ideal for splitting small logs and kindling, while the driving side can be used as a striking face or for driving stakes
- Inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force
- Forged, heat-treated steel head is finished with a rust-resistant coating
- Full lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Ideal for splitting small logs and kindling, the Fiskars® Pro IsoCore® 2.5 lb. Maul helps you take on tough jobs while reducing muscle fatigue and joint pain. The patented, industry-leading IsoCore® Shock Control System reduces punishment on your body by absorbing up to 2X the strike shock and vibration of wood handles. A dual-layer handle captures any lingering vibration. Its forged premium steel head features a splitting face and a driving face, for driving wedges and stakes. Its inseparable, riveted head won’t slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force. This hand maul’s performance handle design fits comfortably in your hand and features a pronounced handle flare for security and strategic texturing to improve grip while reducing blisters. Included sheath provides safe storage and transportation. This design has been tested to exceed U.S. standards for striking tool durability to withstand the toughest work environments.