- Ideal for edging, cutting a trench, slicing through thick turf or digging
- Extra-large D-handle design offers secure two-handed control when digging, even while wearing gloves
- Welded 14-gauge hardened steel blade and 18-gauge steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won't flex like fiberglass
- Sharpened blade makes it easy to penetrate tough soil or break up hardened dirt clods
- Extra-large foot platform helps maximize force when driving the blade into soil
- Powder-coated steel resists rust and offers easy cleaning
- Length: 46"
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Width: 9.75 in
- Length: 48 in
- Height: 8.75 in
- Weight: 4.85 lb
The Fiskars® steel D-handle square garden spade features a durable design that provides excellent grip when you are working with soil or cutting turf. The welded steel construction is far more durable than wood and won't flex like fiberglass. The extra-large D-handle design offers two-handed control, a sharpened blade cuts into dense soil easily, and an extra-large foot platform helps maximize force to break up hardened soil clods.