Recommended to use with FLASHFORGE and all FDM and FFF 3D printers. Made with high quality PLA material to ensure smooth feeding and extrusion. All FLASHFORGE filaments are tested to minimize the chance of jamming to extruders. Buy and Use with confidence! Recommended to use with FLASHFORGE and all FFF 3D printers. Made with high quality PLA material to ensure smooth feeding and extrusion. All FLASHFORGE filaments are tested to minimize the chance of jamming to extruders. Use with confidence!
Flashforge PLA Filament Characteristics
- Harmless to human and environmental friendly
- Low material shrinkage yields stable printing size；
- Printing temp: 190~220℃. Lower printing temperature than other materials
- No smoke or unpleasant smell when printing
- High line precision, standard deviation of diameter 0.05mm
- Improve tenacity of PLA, line luminous is 90%, do not change lament transparency
- Lower lament hygroscopicity - easy for keeping the filament with a long period of time by just dust protection
- Apply to all types of FDM and FFF 3D printers, no need of heating raft.
Required basic heating temperature on printer systems
- Applicable for models that have complex structures and required high molding precision
- Suitable to print with PVA as the support material which are hollow-out and have large inclination angles
- Suitable to print with flexible filament
- Diameter Range: 1.70 to 1.80 mm
- Printing temp range recommendation: 190~220℃ (depending on the printer's specification)
- Printing speed: 60~90 mm/s
- Build plate temp: Not Required.