- A high performance replacement for standard electrical tape and shrink wrap
- Seals, insulates and protects exposed wires, metal, and plastic
- Forms a strong, pliable moisture resistant bond
- Green tough protective coating
- Protects against static discharge
Protects printed circuit boards against moisture, corrosion, and thermal shock. Protects and insulates electrical and electronic components and assemblies, including generators, motors, transformers, relays and solonoid coils. Convenient pen applicator for precision work. Green tough protective coating. Protects against static discharge. Service temperature limits: 65 degree C. 18 percent solids by volume. 25 percent solids by weight. 50-55, 20-25 Sec.s NBR viscosity. Easy to repair. UV indicator added for O.C. inspection. Remove with M.G. Chemicals cat# 8310 conformal coating stripper. Clean up with M.G. Chemicals cat# 435 conformal coating thinner cleaner. ROHS Compliant.