422B is a 1-part, acrylic-silicone blend conformal coating that cures to a durable, flexible and smooth finish. It is easy to apply and can be handled in only 8 minutes. It may be removed with appropriate strippers, or soldered through for repair or rework.
422B is designed for applications where both high service temperature and flexibility are required. It puts minimum stress on components during thermal cycling, making it ideal for applications that involve a wide temperature range. It provides strong protection against moisture, corrosion, fungus, dirt, dust, thermal shock, short circuits, high-voltage arcing, and static discharge.
Features & Benefits
- Certified UL94 V-0 (File# E203094)
- Maximum service temperature of 200 °C
- Fast cure – tack free in about 8 min; dries in 20 min at 65 °C [149 °F]
- Fluoresces under UV-A light
- Validated for selective robotic coating equipment
- Excellent corrosion resistance