- Single channel, DC150 V/40 A, total power up to 200 W
- Dynamic mode: up to 15 kHz
- Adjustable current rising speed: 0.001 A/μs to 5 A/μs
- Min. readback resolution: 1 mV，1 mA
- 4.3-inch TFT LCD, capable of displaying multiple parameters and states simultaneously
- Overvoltage/overcurrent/overpower/overtemperature/reverse voltage protection
- 4 static modes: CC, CV, CR, CP
- 3 dynamic modes: continuous, pulsed, toggled
- List function supports editing as many as 512 steps
- Battery test function, OCP test, OPP test, factory test function, etc.
- Short-circuit test function
- Power-off memory function
- Built-in RS232/USB/LAN communication interface
Dynamic Load Performance and Visualization - View the actual load performance on the front panel of the DL3000 in a static or transient mode. Optimize tests with customizable slew rates and frequency adjustments in Power, Voltage, Current, or Resistance modes.
Up to 5 A/us slew rate and 30 kHz dynamic loading - The advanced DL3000A models provide up to 5 A/us and 30 kHz frequency settings for transient mode testing. Emulate more dynamic real world power demands with this flexibility. That ultimately results in higher reliability and known behavior for batteries and power systems.
High resolution and accuracy on voltage and current load conditions - DL3000 Series provide specifications and capabilities that make measuring your power system under different conditions quick and easy. Monitor static conditions from the front panel or software interface and capture transient events with the built in waveform capture or by using an oscilloscope connected to the rear panel pulse shape outputs.
3 Built in application setups for battery testing or Current or Power optimization - The key to getting the most out of an electronic load is making it easy to configure for the tests you need to run. With specialized setups to conduct battery drain testing while measuring service time and capacity as well as sweeps to identify the most efficient test conditions for batteries and power supplies.
Free UltraLoad Software for remote operation and monitoring - Easily reconfigure or investigate the setup of the DL3000 remotely over USB or Ethernet with the free UltraLoad software. Record captured data over time and save long term test results to characterize and better understand your power system performance.
|CC Mode||Rigol DL3021|
|Range||0 ~ 4 A or 0 ~ 40 A|
|Accuracy||± (0.05% + 0.05% Full Scale)|
|CV Mode||Rigol DL3021|
|Range||0 ~ 15 V or 0 ~ 150 V|
|Resolution||1 mV or 5 mV|
|Accuracy||± (0.05% + 0.02% Full Scale)|
|CR Mode||Rigol DL3021|
0.08 Ω ~ 15 Ω (0.0667 S ~ 12.5 S) or
2 Ω ~ 15 kΩ (0.0000667 S ~ 0.5 S)
|Accuracy||Vin / Rset * (0.2%) + 0.2% IFull Scale|
|CP Mode||Rigol DL3021|
|Range||0 ~ 200 W|