• Build over 300 exciting projects plus 41 computer interfaced projects
• Contains over 60 Snap-Together parts
• Electrical components provide students ages 8+ with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits
• Snap-Together parts require no tools and ensure correct connections
• Requires 4 "AA" batteries (not included)
• Clear and concise illustrated manual included and available online
Elenco's Snap Circuits® makes learning electronics easy and fun! Just follow the colorful pictures in our manual and build exciting projects such as FM radios, digital voice, recorders, AM radios, burglar alarms, doorbells, and much more! You can even play electronic games with your friends. All parts are mounted on plastic modules and snap together with ease. Enjoy hours of educational fun while learning about electronics.
The software in this product is not Mac-compatible, but you can find a similar Mac version at http://www.physics2000.com/Pages/MacScope.html. It will not match our manual exactly, but the differences are minor and it should be easy to understand. The software at this link is not related to Elenco® Electronics Inc. in any way; we do not support it or accept any responsibility for it.
Snap Circuits® are endorsed by educators worldwide and used in schools, libraries, museums, STEM programs and at home. The Circuit Safe® patented safety device unique to Snap Circuits® branded products makes learning circuitry safe. No tools required. Uses "AA" batteries, unless otherwise indicated. Snap Circuits® products have won many awards, including Toy of the Year (TOTY), ASTRA'S Best Toys for Kids, Parent's Choice Recommended, Good Housekeeping's Best Toy, Family Choice, National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA Gold), Children's Choice, Dr. Toy (100 Best Children's Products, 10 best Educational Products, Green Toy Company), The inaugural Seriously STEM award & KAPi Award.