- 3 independent high precision outputs: two 32 V /3.2 A, one 2.5 V / 3.3 V / & 5 V / 3.2 A, total 220 W power
- Three output modes: independent, series and parallel
- 100/120/220/230 V compatible design, to meet the needs of various power grids
- Smart temperature controlled fan, effectively reduces the fan noise
- Save/Recall 5 group system set-ups, supports data storage expansion
- Connected to PC via USB Device, support SCPI command, to meet the control and communication needs
The SIGLENT SPD3303C Programmable DC Power Supply is a LED display screen and programmable linear DC power supply that is both lightweight and feature-packed. It has three independent outputs: two sets of adjustable voltage / current and a fixed set of selectable voltages; 2.5, 3.3, and 5 V. In addition, the SPD3303C DC power supply has outputs that are short-circuit and overload protected. Total power is 220 W. It has three available operation modes; independent, series and parallel modes. The SPD3300C has a high performance-to-price ratio and can be used in various types of production, education and research environments.