- Model WD1002 W/ 80W Iron
- Modern LCD technology gives the user critical information at a glance
- 3 programmable temperature preset buttons allowing quick and easy temperature changes
- Programmable features such as temperature standby, lockout, set-back, and offset
- ℉/℃ switching which allows the unit to either read temperatures in ℉ or ℃
- Comes with WP80 (80w) soldering pencil and stand (WDH10)
Offering a small footprint to free valuable bench space, the Weller WD1002 Digital Soldering Station comes with a powerful 80-watt pencil that allows rapid production when working with lead-free solder, high mass components, and other demanding applications. A special silver heating element for low thermal loss and fast recovery make this unit ideal for continuous production work. The interchangeable barrel gives you the option of working with either a traditional length or shorter tip-to-grip.
The WD1 station features three independent and fully programmable preset buttons that enable you to selectfully programmable preset buttons that allow you to select a preset temperature for each. The operation of the buttons is similar to the station selection buttons on a car radio. Just set the temperature to the desired setting, press and hold and of the buttons for two seconds, and that button is preset to that temperature. You can program anywhere within the station's temperature range of 150 to 850 degrees F.
The matching micro soldering pencil stand offers superior function with a fou-position tilt adjustment that you can set at the angle that feels best to you. It also features an antistatic finish to ensure safety against electrostatic discharge and three tip storage slots.